Friday, June 15, 2012

8 days full of siblings



My blog was not working in the end of being in Hawaii so I was not able to make any new posts! I apologize for that! After Hawaii I went to Utah for 8 days to stay with my siblings before I left for Japan. This week so beyond fun; I love hanging out with my brothers and their wives. It is never a dull moment with them! And did I mention I got to see my baby(my dog, Lulu)! I had tons of fun with Ariana while staying at her house. We never fail to eat too much food and do just about nothing! I am so proud of her as well for getting her new job! She goes camping every other week with people up in the mountains(I cannot remember what it is called). Then, I have my other sister-in-law Jackie! She does my hair, we eat great food, and it is never a dull moment. I can honestly say that I am the luckiest girl to have such amazing sister-in-laws.

My sisters Jackie and Ariana. I know what you are thinking, they are gorgeous!
My eldest brother, Eric, and I while having a bonfire!

My other brother, Andrew, while loving the bonfire!
And last, but not least, Lulu! She may not be the most photogenic dog, but she is still adorable!

Being in Utah with my family is always a blast. I love being able to spend time with them and do such fun activities. I cannot wait to see them when we go to Georgia for our family vacation in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment