Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Let's see if I can actually do this!



Keikes, North Shore Oahu
So I am attempting to start a blog of my life and the adventures I go through. I am the opposite of technology savy, so let's just give it a whirl! I have about three more weeks left here in Hawaii for my winter semester. It has been such a great semester! I have done a few adventurous things while I have been here on Oahu. Yes, I did get hurt in almost all of those activities. But, besides all my injuries, doctors appointments, I have loved every minute of it. From just basking in the sun getting bronzed to swimming to China Man's Hat and hiking(and climbing) to the top. Luckily, there was only one emergency room visit for me and that was the first weekend here from a concussion off roading.
 Did I mention I did a shark tank adventure?? This is probably the only adventure I went through without getting hurt! Amazing right? It actually was not as scary as I thought it was going to be! When I first saw the sharks come, I began to freak out and not want to get in the water. I eventually got over my shark fear and got in the tank. On our way out to the place where we park the boat to get into the tanks, we saw whales and dolphins! It was awesome! The captain said that really never happens, you either get dolphins or sharks. So I thought that was amazing! 
Brent and Wendy came to Oahu from Tokyo! My parents came to the island, although they stayed on the other side in Ko'Olina. It was so good to see them and spend some time with them. They met some of their good friends Abbie and Jim here and it was so good to see them too! This little week teezer just got me so much more excited to spend a whole summer with them back home in Tokyo(YES, home). My parents moved to Tokyo, Japan this summer. Cool huh? I sure think so. So I need to take advantage of them being there while they are still living there!

1 comment: