Friday, June 15, 2012

Konichiwa!

I made it to Japan! So far, I am absolutely loving every part about Japan. I love the people, food, culture, beauty, safe, and how clean it is! So far, I have been to Tokyo Disney Sea(sort of like California Adventures), hiked in Kawasaki, biked to Odaiba, been to the beach, shopped, and much more! I love going to the park that is right next to our house and just enjoying watching the turtles and taking in the beauty of it all. My mom has been away now for about a month and comes home this week and I am SO excited to go on more adventures with her, which automatically includes shopping! I love being with my mom because we always have a great time! Being here with my dad has also been really fun because every weekend he makes me go somewhere with him and most of the time I have not been there. Besides him falling asleep at 9 o'clock every night, I love being able to have our daddy-daughter time!

Mom and Dad hiking in Kawasaki!
View from my bedroom! I just love it!!

My amazing dad while on the rainbow bridge during our bike ride!
Takeashita Street in Harajuku before shopping!

At Disney Sea with some friends and had a blast!


I absolutely am loving it here! I definitely need to take advantage while being here and need to try and see as much as I possibly can while I am here!

No comments:

Post a Comment